Streaming TV viewers in the U.S. are on a pace to pass traditional Pay TV viewers in the next five years, and mainstream viewers are continuing to move to streaming as they look for choice and value.
Additional findings include:
- 34% of those surveyed seek to switch to lower cost options in the next 6 months
- 98% of Roku Cord Cutters say they’ll never go back
- 2/3 of all Cord Cutters say they wish they would have cut the cord sooner
Viewers find value and satisfaction in AVOD:
- 73% of all video streamers in the Roku study watch AVOD and 45% watch more free TV than any other streaming video option.
- 74% say streaming is more convenient than Pay TV services and 89% report that using a streaming device is very easy.
Download our whitepaper to learn more.